* FIFG-100 played under the rules of FIFG.
3 rounds (54 holes) Singles.
1 round Doubles (18 holes)
* Preliminari schedule:
Saturday - Doubles 10.00
- First round singles 13.00
Sunday - Second round singles 10.00
- Final round singles 13.00
* Points awarded to the Swedish Footgolf Tour (SWEFT) based on the number of players
* Player fee: 35 euro (EARLY bird) Before April 26.
April 27 and later 45 euro. Reg close May 5.
* Player points categories: All official FIFG categories and SWEFT categories.
* Practice: May 6, from 11.00
* Tournament director is Peter Alenbring.
* Registration singles: Bluegolf
*Registration doubles: Send an email to,
State tournament name and the name of team players.