* FIFG-500 played under the rules of FIFG.
3 rounds (54 holes)
Thursday - Practice round and Opening dinner.
Book with an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday -1st round
Saturday -2nd round (+ Fun double at evening)
Sunday -3rd round.
* Points awarded to the Swedish Footgolf Tour (SWEFT) based on the number of players
* Cash prizes: Depends on sponsors and participants.
Prizepool vs Fee - Minimum € 1900 in total.
Equal between Women and Men, - Minimum € 750
Senior women and Senior men - Minimum € 200.
(Women , Women +46, Men 45, Men +46)
* Player fee: 150 euro (Early bird) to May 9.
May 10 and after, 170 euro.
Juniors (18-) 95 euro as early bird.
May 10 and after 115 euro.
Including opening dinner Thursday May 19.
Reg close May 16.
* Player points categories: All official FIFG categories and SWEFT categories.
* Practice: Thursday July 19.
*Depending on weather and schedule we plan to have
a Fun doubles Saturday evening.
* Tournament director and referee is Cecilia Thurlin.
* Registration is open: bluegolf